Environmental concern in the public was low and is it up to know. We are partnering with a number of individuals, corporations, companies, governments, NGO's and other entities in and outside Uganda. They support us in their different capacities and for that we are grateful.
Our major objectives are:
• Creating awareness
• Mitigate environment degradation in Uganda through community intervention strategies of environmental conservation and protection.
• Restore and prevent loss of forest cover in Uganda
• Sensitize primary and secondary school children on environmental conservation and the consequences of environmental degradation at their assemblies and teach them about the benefits of the tree planting exercise.
• Obtain active involvement of secondary and primary school children in agro-forestation for the creation of school Green Parks as an aspect of environment conservation.
• Planting trees that are directly beneficial to the community, involving local communities in these exercises thus ensuring the sustainability of the project.
Our major operations include:
• Giving education about public environmental conservation
• Environmental conservation exercises with emphasis on tree planting Engaging schools in agro-forestry activities
• Planting trees that are directly beneficial to the community, involving local communities in these exercises thus ensuring the sustainability of the projects
• Green power systems and energy saving education and information dissemination