In many societies, widows often find themselves facing economic challenges and social stigmas. However, a transformative initiative is changing the narrative, proving that when widows come together and prioritize financial resilience, they not only secure their future but also empower themselves. We thank Dr. klaus Onnasch for the Initiative.
- At Rukararwe PWRD, a beacon of hope shines bright as people from diverse religious backgrounds come together to revive unity through inter-religious dialogue.
- German Volunteers in Uganda and Rwanda Gather for Evaluation Seminar at Rukararwe Eco Village
- Bridging Worlds: Swedish University Medical Students Explore Herbal Medicine Research at Rukararwe
- From Savings to Empowerment: Widows Reap the Benefits of Financial Resilience
- A Journey into Nature’s Embrace: Rukararwe Eco Travel Explores Lake Mburo National Park
No comments to show.