In Oktober a tourist group visited us for 2 weeks. Amongst other activities they got a tour over the Rukararwe compound to see the ongoing projects. Within Klaus Onnasch, one founder and sponsor of Rukararwe was introducing the new project Peace of Corn. The vision is to connect the people around the world through corn as a sign of peace. Corn will be planted at the Rukararwe compound like it is already in Germany and Turkey.
- At Rukararwe PWRD, a beacon of hope shines bright as people from diverse religious backgrounds come together to revive unity through inter-religious dialogue.
- German Volunteers in Uganda and Rwanda Gather for Evaluation Seminar at Rukararwe Eco Village
- Bridging Worlds: Swedish University Medical Students Explore Herbal Medicine Research at Rukararwe
- From Savings to Empowerment: Widows Reap the Benefits of Financial Resilience
- A Journey into Nature’s Embrace: Rukararwe Eco Travel Explores Lake Mburo National Park
No comments to show.