In a powerful collaboration that spans continents, Ruyonza School in Bushenyi Ishaka municipality – Uganda and Kronshagen in Germany have come together to embark on a meaningful tree planting initiative. This joint effort not only contributes to the global fight against climate change but also fosters a sense of environmental responsibility and international partnership among the students and communities involved.
- At Rukararwe PWRD, a beacon of hope shines bright as people from diverse religious backgrounds come together to revive unity through inter-religious dialogue.
- German Volunteers in Uganda and Rwanda Gather for Evaluation Seminar at Rukararwe Eco Village
- Bridging Worlds: Swedish University Medical Students Explore Herbal Medicine Research at Rukararwe
- From Savings to Empowerment: Widows Reap the Benefits of Financial Resilience
- A Journey into Nature’s Embrace: Rukararwe Eco Travel Explores Lake Mburo National Park
No comments to show.